This tutorial will help you take the exam.
Read this tutorial carefully
1. In this exam you will work on 5 or 7 projects, each having 4 to 7 tasks to perform (for a total of 26 or 35 tasks).
2. After completing all the tasks for a project, you will submit the project file and start the next project.
3. Save the project file often.
4. Select the Restart Project button to remove all your changes from the project file. This will NOT reset your exam time, so use with caution.
5. After you submit all of your projects you will have an opportunity to review them to make final changes before finishing the exam.
Click the "Next" button to continue.